Sunday, February 10, 2008


Corrections on Post down below ...





Well ... now these are the jobs that have asked me to give tours for them. Yeah!!!

The post below does not have these sites hooked onto them ... woops... "my bad"


And ... another big woops! I didn't find out it was Susan Hatch-es big 59 until just tonight!

Well H.B. goes out to my friend Susan! ... Great Traditions you have. Let's see what would I have given her.... hummmmm .. I am thinking some Chocolate (milk of course) and then some rubby slippers

3 comments:

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

Size 10 for the ruby slippers, by the way...if we are talking real slippers. However, if they are shoes, go for 9.5 Wide....

Thanx for the gift!

An & Keith said...

I want to be a kid to go on your Washington DC Tour!!!! I really want to go on one of your tours. How do I do it?????

Emily said...

Congrats Robin. and thanks for a Great Sunday evening last week! We love you guys!