Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home ....


Love the Fall season. I set out pumpkins, gourds and mums before Robs parents came to visit and then we took off the next day for Charleston, SC for a week now I am in Pasadena, CA in the "peaceful" Weston Hotel catching up on a lot of "desk/laptop" stuff. Came across this picture I sent to Rob in an email right after I autumnized the deck. hummmmm it is good to see it at least via picture. I wonder if the squirrels have gotten fat eating them yet? On Friday, we get to go on up to Northern Calif and visit Beverly and my GRANDBABIES and kids!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Millie said...

Hello long lost traveler. Miss you.

LizzyP said...

Dear Robin, someday I will come visit you at your forest retreat, I hope. I might have to bring some noisy travelling companions with me. Two minutes on your deck and those squirrels will clear out for awhile. I love the autumnized deck. Liz