Friday, April 18, 2008



Yea!!!! I got to spend a couple of days with Molly and Jaime last weekend in Utah. We all meant there after Shelli Geilmanns wedding. Jaime was one of Shelli's bridesmaids and Molly caught up with us later that night. So, we girls got to enjoy our togetherness, shopping in SLC ... all day ..., going to the movies and eating some yummy junk food. And then fwe got to enjoy Scotty Mac's family talent show! That was the highlight for me. We were sad though that we missed cuzin Kylies Ballroom show at BYU ... but we just ran out of free time before the girls were off to the airport. I miss my little girlfriends. They are amazing and incredibly way cool.

Thanks girls for being my friends and full of life and love.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

We had fun! And cute pants mo! Thanks for the fun weekend mom!

Maylin said...

Fun girl time! I wish it were easier for us all to be together.