Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Uplifting Moment in Music and A beginning of an Era ...

Since I am a HUGE lover of most music ... today I decided to go on the music side on this blog ... Besides "In the Mood" by Glen Miller being one of my favorite here are a couple of others as well. From each end of the spectrum. Hope you enjoy ... and get up and shake-it!!!

2008 Grammys - Andrea Bocelli & Josh Groban - The Prayer
http://www.youtube.com/v/DPxOuUL98cc&rel=1


I remember watching this for the first time at the Wells-es ...
It was a real Thrill ... Disco Dancing Lives On ...
And today, he is back .. this one we have to look at the entire page.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

4 comments:

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

I remember watching the Thriller video when it aired for the first time on TV. It was dark even then. I'm not a MJ fan but I have to say, when the scene featuring that song and the choreography showed up in the movie, 13 going on 30, I enjoyed it again. thanx.

Kristie and Roger said...

I love this song....but I loved it more when Josh and Charlotte Church sang it at the Olympics in memory of 9/11 victims and the people who were going to preform in the games.....I love both......

Emily said...

Thanks for the great moment!

david santos said...

Hello, Robin!
Thanks for your posting and have a good week.